Monday, December 12, 2011

.chocolate pretzel heaven.

This recipe is amazing/delicious/addicting/easy/mouthwatering..I really could go on if needed. I am pretty much obsessed and can not making/eating them. For all those who know me I really do not like sweets or chocolate, but these. omg. writing this post is making me drool. YOU MUST MAKE THESE ASAP!!! And if you don't believe how amazing they are and just want to make a couple check out the microwave friendly version among other adaptations on my friend Alisha's blog CookLoveCraft. There are so many different ways to change this recipe up or use other christmas colored kisses to make it festive. Enjoy!




Ingredients
Pretzel Snaps
Hershey kisses (I used dark chocolate)

Preparation
Preheat oven to 275. Place pretzels on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Unwrap hershey kisses and place on pretzels. Put in oven for 3 minutes. Gently place second pretzel on top of each hershey kiss and press down softy. Place in refrigerator to cool. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment