Monday, December 6, 2010

.tuna casserole.

I know this picture is not the most flattering, but it really was delicious! The hubby absolutely loved it, which made me proud because I just tossed together this meal because I was too lazy to make something fancy. So quick and simple. Enjoy!



Ingredients
1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles (or other pasta that you prefer)
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1 cup frozen green peas (I prefer green beans, so I cut them up and used them instead)
2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
1 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 cup panko or breadcrumbs
Pepper to taste

Preparation
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix noodles, onion, 1 cup cheese, peas,pepper, tuna, soup. Transfer to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and top with bread crumbs and remaining 1 cup cheese.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment