Saturday, February 19, 2011

.classic wedge salad.

My favorite restaurants are those which serve a wedge salad. However, in our quest to try to save for a house and not eat out very often I decided that I should learn how to make the things I love in the comfort of my own home and also for half the cost! This is such a simple salad, and although it did not taste exactly like it does at BJ's it is a close second. Enjoy!



Ingredients
1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into quarters
Blue cheese dressing
1 tomato, minced
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
1 cup cooked bacon, crumbled (I was lazy and used bacon bits)

Preparation
On each salad plate, place 1 wedge of lettuce turned on its side. Pour blue cheese dressing on wedge. Sprinkle with tomatoes, crumbled blue cheese, and crumbled bacon. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment