Tuesday, April 12, 2011

.jerk chicken & asparagus.

This recipe was something I just threw together one night when I was too lazy to go to the store. I was not planning on it ending up on the blog but it was just so simple and delicious I had to post it. The hubby and I went to Jamaica for our honeymoon and feel in love with Jerk Chicken. We bought sauce and marinate from the resort and have yet to finish it all (don't worry it isn't expired yet). We paired it with sweet potato fries from my favorite Trader Joe's (ive already posted about these) So get yourself some Jerk sauce and enjoy!



Ingredients
Chicken
Asparagus (I always stock frozen asparagus)
Jerk Sauce (to taste)
olive oil

Preparation
Marinate chicken in jerk sauce for 30 minutes or longer if time allows. Heat pan to medium-high heat, add oil and chicken. Cook through (about 3-4 minutes per side) and add chopped asparagus in last 4 minutes and cover. Serve with the side of your choice. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment