Thursday, April 21, 2011

.vegetable quesadilla.

I am so proud to say that this was made by my husband! I came home one day to find that he made this beautiful plate for his lunch, I just had to try it and take a picture. I always buy him vege burgers (we like Tomato & Basil Pizza - by Morning Star) for his sandwiches because he loves them. However, trying to step away from routine he decided to chop it up and place it in a quesadilla. Not only did it taste delicious but he did wonderful with presentation as well. So, while this recipe is pretty simple it will hopefully remind you, as it did me, to change up your daily routine and experiment with your food. Enjoy!




Ingredients
1 flour tortilla
Mexican cheese (or cheese of choice)
1 vege burger
pepper to taste
garlic powder to taste
salsa (optional)
avocado (optional)

Preparation
Heat pan to medium-high heat. Heat vege burger and mash to small pieces. Remove burger and place tortilla on pan. Top with cheese, burger, pepper, and garlic powder. Close quesadilla and cook until golden brown. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment