Saturday, May 21, 2011

.the most important meal.

So the concept of eating breakfast is pretty new to me. I know and understand that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, I have known this for some time now, but have I actually done it? That would be a big NO! In my new attempt for the healthier me I decided I want to eat breakfast everyday and workout 1-3 times a week. Now the working out part is coming a little slower but the breakfast part is going quite well. Don't get me wrong, it was a very difficult habit to form, but now I think Im pro status. This is my favorite meal, A simple breakfast sandwich. Enjoy!




Ingredients
1 egg
toast
baby greens, or baby spinach
sliced tomato
garlic
pepper
italian seasoning
hot sauce (if desired)

Preparation
Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Toast bread in toaster oven. Cook egg according to desired preference ( I like over medium). When done assemble sandwich and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment