Monday, May 2, 2011

.poppy seed dressing.

This amazing recipe was posted on a friend's blog (organicday) She posts about how simple and rewarding it can be to live a healthy and organic life. I became inspired and started to shop at farmer's markets and make simple things that I would normally buy. This recipe is not only amazing but also SO much cheaper than buying poppy seed dressing at the supermarket. I also love it because I can just make the amount that I need and make it fresh with the salad so I don't worry about a large jar of salad dressing expiring before I can use it all. Try it out for yourself. Enjoy!



Ingredients
3/4 C. mayonnaise
1/3 C. sugar
2 T. cider vinegar
2 tsp. poppyseeds

Preparation

Mix together and pour over salad. The salad I made is spinach, parmesan cheese, avocado, walnuts (or any nuts) and dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment