Wednesday, November 2, 2011

.bbq-cheddar-crusted chicken.

I found this recipe on Best Foods website. I had no idea how many great chicken recipes they have to offer. So yum. I know the picture is not the most flattering but it really did taste great. {however, I am guilty of using a bit less mayo than the recipe calls for..I like the website but still am not a mayo fan..haha}



Ingredients
1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 1 oz.)
2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs

Preparation
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese and barbecue sauce in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.

1 comment:

  1. I'm always looking for new recipes. This one looks yummy and easy.

    ReplyDelete