Thursday, March 4, 2010

Honey...what's for dinner?

I got married January 23,2010. We got back from our wonderful honeymoon on February 1, 2010. This is when I realized not only do I not cook but I really CAN'T cook. Or so I thought..So I decided to do what any good wifey would do and attempt the impossible. Cook..And surprise surprise I LOVE TO COOK! So now I will post the different creations that I have made. Most recipes are from friends and several recipes are fast and cheap creations from wonderful Trader Joe's. Hopefully I can share my experiences to other novel chefs in the making. Bon Appetite!

2 comments:

  1. So awesome!!! love you Suz and welcome to fun and exciting things of married life! :) I can't wait to one day cook dinner with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, I love your blog and the excitment you have for cooking. I'll be checking in from time to time to see what's new. The pictures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete