Thursday, March 4, 2010

.pizza pizza pizza.

Pizza is my all time favorite food EVER. However, I am so picky that I refused to make the typical pepperoni pizza because I did not want to be disappointed. This recipe was found at allrecipes.com and given to me by my friend Alisha. (Alisha will be mentioned several times, she is one of the best cooks that I know and shares all of her wonderful recipes with me) This recipe was easy, delicious and healthy. Enjoy!



Ingredients

  • 2 tablespoons butter, melted
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 3 tablespoons minced garlic
  • 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
  • 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 unbaked pizza crust
  • 1 tomato, sliced
  • 1 bunch fresh spinach, torn
  • 1 sweet onion, sliced
  • 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped
  • 1 (6 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled

Directions

  1. Preheat oven according to pizza crust package directions.
  2. In a small bowl combine butter, olive oil, garlic, pesto, basil, oregano and Parmesan cheese. Spread mixture evenly on pizza crust.
  3. Arrange tomato, spinach, onion and jalapeno on pizza. Top with crumbled feta cheese.
  4. Bake according to pizza crust package directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment