Wednesday, March 10, 2010

.jalapenos.

This recipes was given to me by my friend Betsy and I was eager to try it because I desperately needed something to do with the extra jalapenos I had from the pizza recipe. Such a simple recipe! Just needed to cut the jalapenos in half, scrap out the seeds, fill with mexican cheese, then sprinkle on some Larwy's seasoning on top. I baked at 400 until the cheese melted. YUM!!!

A WORD TO THE WISE...I was told that jalapenos are worse on your eyes than onions...however they did not seem to bother me until I touched my face with my hands. The same hands I used to pick out the seeds. (apparently you should use a spoon or gloves, but Im clueless) My face started burning..then I put water on it and this just spread around the burn, I accidently touched my eyes...and long story short and 40 minutes of screaming sobs later, my husband pouring milk on my face, a hot painful shower, alcohol and a fan on my face actually helped. But for two days every time I touched my eyes they burned. Apparently jalapenos have the worst oil ever. I did not know, and now YOU know :)



No comments:

Post a Comment