Wednesday, November 3, 2010

.greek pesto pasta salad.

I invented this pasta salad for a work potluck. I had no idea what to bring and was too lazy to go to the store so I got the idea to make a pesto pasta salad and just toss in whatever veggies I had on hand. Then after adding all the ingredients it seemed very greek so thats where it got the name. Im officially obsessed with this salad and made it to weeks in a row because I just couldn't get enough! Enjoy!



Ingredients
I package of bow tie pasta (Farfalle)
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 cup of cherry tomatoes cut in half
4 tablespoons of pesto
1/2 cup of chopped green bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped katamala olives
1 package of salami chopped
Pepper to taste
Garlic powder to taste
Salt to taste
Italian Seasoning to taste
Feta cheese (optional)

Preparation
Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain when done and rinse with cold water. Add olive oil and pesto, mix well. Mix in the veggies and seasoning. Top with feta cheese if desired. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment