Friday, June 17, 2011

.ravioli.

I love cheese. I love pasta. I love cream. Now only if all of these things were amazingly good for me we would be in business. This meal is my "im too lazy to cook" recipe. It is so simple and I almost always have ready made ravioli in the freezer. Did you know that you can buy packages of refrigerated ravioli and just toss it in the freezer and it lasts practically forever?! As for the sauce I heat up some simple marinara sauce and toss some heavy cream in for that extra bit of awesomeness. Try it out for yourself and enjoy!



Ingredients
1 package of refrigerated or frozen ravioli of your choice
Pasta sauce of your choice
Heavy cream (optional)
Parmesan cheese for topping

Preparation
Bring a pot of water to boil. Add ravioli and cook according to package directions. Heat up sauce in saucepan for 5 mins, add cream and cook for an additional 2 mins. Top ravioli with sauce and cheese. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment