Monday, April 26, 2010

.ginger iced tea.

This is my absolute favorite drink as of a week ago. I know many of you have probably tried something like this before but if you haven't please do! I discovered this recipe in a" taste of home" magazine. I am loving this magazine because it has hundreds of recipes that only have 5 ingredients! This magazine was given to me by my thoughtful mother-in-law, she has been very helpful in my new adventure in cooking by giving me more recipes than I know what to do with. Its very exciting :) Look forward to many more posts that are 5 ingredients or less, pretty amazing!



Ingredients

I cup iced tea mix with lemon and sugar
4 cups water
2 liters ginger ale, chilled
Ice cubes

Preparation
In a pitcher, combine the iced tea mix and water, refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, add ginger ale. Serve over ice. (Makes 3 quarts)

No comments:

Post a Comment