Monday, April 26, 2010

.sauteed shrimp with asparagus.

I found this recipe in Glamour magazine. I suppose these magazines can actually provide something helpful besides "how to dress for your body type." The picture in the magazine was just so pretty (my picture didn't even come close to as beautiful as the one in the magazine, go figure) that I attempted to recreate, especially because I not only love asparagus, but also shrimp. This recipe was simple, but did not have as much flavor as I would have liked so if you are big on spice I would feel free to add your favorites! Enjoy!




Ingredients


1 cup Asparagus
10 oz.Shrimp
1 clove of garlic
white wine
fresh herbs
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste

Preparation

Heat 2 tbsp. of olive oil in a skillet. Scatter 1 clove of thinly sliced garlic and cook 1 minute. Add shrimp and chopped asparagus, salt and pepper and cook 2 minutes, until shrimp is opaque. Add a splash of white wine, cook down a few minutes and scatter with fresh herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment