Wednesday, July 13, 2011

.thai red curry. {the lazy man version}

As the heat of a summer in southern california is giving me a great tan it is also making me far lazier than I have been in a long time. I have absolutely no energy to spend hours in the kitchen making meals or using the stove which would make our apt even hotter than necessary. SO...I have instead resourcefully discovered lots of meals I can "half" make..This is the first of many more to come. Back to the basics and keeping it simple. BTW the hubby loved it! Found this jar at Fresh & Easy and just followed the directions on the jar. Enjoy!





Ingredients
1 jar of Thai red curry sauce
1 red bell pepper cut into strips
1 green bell pepper cut into strips
chicken or meat of choice
rice

Preparation
Follow directions on jar. Simple as that! Serve over rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment