Friday, August 19, 2011

.best salad EVER.

So...I am finally back from several weeks of vacation. I have not posted in forever, but fear not I have many new recipes ready to be blogged! On our vacation to Lake Havasu this wonderful salad recipe was shared with me and now I am hooked! And by hooked I mean I am eating this very salad at least every other day and have not got sick of it yet. {knock on wood} Try it out for yourself and enjoy!



Ingredients
lettuce
dried cranberries
glazed pecans
feta cheese
tomato
Newman's Raspberry & Walnut dresssing

Preparation
Chop lettuce and tomato. Add in all the rest of the ingredients. Mix with salad dressing and enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Try it with spinach, add some chopped apples, and a bit of finely chopped red onions, and even some chopped avocado.

    ReplyDelete