Saturday, September 17, 2011

.veggie medley.

This BEYOND amazing recipe was taught to me by my friend Valerie. For someone who I usually poke fun at for not cooking this was probably one of the best side dishes to a meal EVER. I seriously made it twice in one week and even ate it cold. Another perk to this recipe is that it can easily be adapted to your individual preferences by adding or omitting veggies. I added some feta on top the second time and it was also delicious. Try it out for yourself and enjoy!





Ingredients {add as much or as little of each ingredient that you prefer}
Zucchini
Chopped onion or pearl onions
Corn (I didn't have any so its not pictured)
Diced tomatoes (I used a can)
feta (optional)
Lemon Pepper
Vegetable seasoning (From costo, but you could use whatever seasoning you prefer)
Olive Oil

Preparation
Chop all ingredients and add to a medium saucepan. Cook on medium-high heat for 10-12 minutes or until veggies are soft. Season with lemon pepper and vegetable seasoning. Top with feta if desired and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment